Concepts and tips for working with apps in Regolith.
The Regolith UI is composed of the following open source projects, and their respective transitive dependencies:
- Xorg X display server
- i3-gaps window manager
- Rofi application launcher
- i3bar bar
- i3xrocks bar script scheduler, based on i3blocks
- Rofication notification system
- Remontoire shortcut window
- gdm3 desktop session manager
- gnome-flashback GNOME session manager
Details regarding desktop notifications.
Learn how to change settings in the Regolith desktop.
Advanced topics for the Regolith interface.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.