1.5.1 Release Notes
Regolith 1.5.1 is a bug fix release. The following list contains brief descriptions of fixes and updates per package since the Regolith 1.5 release:
Release Notes for i3-next-workspace
- Initial copy from regolith-i3xrocks-config.
Release Notes for regolith-compositor-picom-glx
- Add xrender-sync-fence for better support of nvidia systems.
Release Notes for regolith-default-settings
- Add breaks declaration to deal w/ ISO upgrade issue
Release Notes for regolith-desktop
- ship version file with all desktop variants
- Update version to 1.5.1
- Add new recommends for rofication status indicator that has been seperated from regolith-rofication
- Fix virtual package specification. Use look w/ less dependencies for minimal meta-package.
Release Notes for regolith-ftue
- Add some Xresources options for GNOME Terminal
Release Notes for regolith-i3-gaps-config
- Fix build files
- Fix path to i3-next-workspace
- Move some non-critical dependencies to Recommends. Add recommends to i3-next-workspace. Remove dep on FontAwesome.
- deprecating startnum
- adding a missing logic
- Fix ‘Carry Window to Next Free’ binding, remove trailing whitespace. #31
Release Notes for regolith-i3xrocks-config
- Add padding for net-traffic, extensive mocked tests #101
- Migrate rofication status indicator i3xrocks conf file here from regolith-rofication.
- Remove button handling code as net-traffic cannot use them w/ repeat interval type. #100
- Update net-traffic script to use ‘repeat’ interval type.
- Rewrite weather blocklet #96
- Remove todo scripts as migrated to regolith-todo package
- Fix disk-capacity button clicks, add tests #98
- Change memory rock default full text #94
- Fix name of next-workspace script from last change
- Remove next-workspace script as it’s moved to it’s own package: i3-next-workspace.
- format the connected device string using pango same as other rocks #89
- Changed around a few release names
- Use git-buildpackage to build the deb instead of debuild, use auth for all containers
- reading from xresources now #82
- Don’t sign packages for now, so the pipeline actually builds
- Only run packaging on tag releases for now
- Added tests for temp script and reworked temp script routine
- Also run the tests on PRs
- Match example with what the script is looking for #90
- Rewrote net-traffic script, fixes #91 #92
- Add extra location information to weather API request #88
- set BUTTON variable #93
- Added net-traffic tests and GitHub Actions workflow to run tests
- Switch to a separate container running to ensure we can run our tests
- Make sure we can actually run the job somewhere
- Fixed xrescat mock and test execution
- Fix for button handling of the net-traffic script #86
- Make time interval configurable with
- Restore original behavior of mouse actions on volume #85
Release Notes for regolith-rofication
- Another approach to breaking status indicator from base functionality due to python build script mysteries: move the i3xrocks conf.d file to i3xrocks. Leave python scripts here for the python installer thing.
- Break status indicator for rofication into separate package: i3xrocks-rofication.
Release Notes for regolith-styles
- Check if gnome-terminal is installed before generating profile. Related to #522.
Release Notes for regolith-todo
- Add i3xrocks dependency in hopes of sidestepping package file conflicts during upgrades
- Rewrote syntax of todo script, added tests
- Add td-cli as dependency
- Package created from regolith-i3xrocks-config
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.