The philosophy behind Regolith form and function
- The user’s application is of greater importance than any feature or facility of the desktop environment.
- Regolith branding should be enough to afford a cohesive identity to the user and nothing more.
- Small pieces that can combine into bigger pieces is better than larger, monolithic pieces.
- Typography is the keystone of the appearance of the system.
- Less is more. The ideal system is no system.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.
Last modified June 26, 2022: Revert redirect and add docs for 2.0 (ff00d6e)