1.5.2 Release Notes
Regolith 1.5.2 is a bug fix release. The following list contains brief descriptions of fixes and updates per package since the Regolith 1.5.1 release:
Release Notes for regolith-compositor-picom-glx
- Remove manual fade flag passed to compositor in favor of specification in config file. Allows users to specify fade parameters via config file.
Release Notes for regolith-ftue
- Check update flag before changing gnome-terminal. Allows users to turn gnome-terminal profile generation off.
Release Notes for regolith-i3xrocks-config
- Added gawk specific testing for temp script (#108)
- Filter all interfaces associated with VPN traffic while determining default route (#110)
- Capture error cases involving invalid network device paths and sleep before returning to resolve CPU consuming loop due to interval type of i3blocks.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.